An International Center staff will check the room in the presence of the room resident. The inspection date will be decided when submitting the “Notification of Moving Out”
～Notes on the Inspection~
- Keep all your belongings in one.
- Leave the room, desk drawers and shelves empty.
- Clean the room thoroughly by the day of the inspection.
* The inspection won’t be conducted if there are many personal things left in the room. In that case, we will reschedule the date and you will be charged for the extra stay.
* Additional cleaning and/or repair costs will be charged if the room or facility is extremely dirty or damaged.
If you need any questions, please contact International Center (extension: 2883).